We’ve got wonderful news from Denver X-ray conference (Westminster, Colorado).
Prof. Christina Streli receiving Birks award
Congratulations to Prof. Christina Streli on receiving Birks award!
And, in addition, our team prepared two posters for the conference:
- Poster F-67: The Submicro-X-ray Fluorescence Setup on the B16 Beamline at Diamond Light Source
- Poster F-71: Detection of Gadolinium Accumulation in Bone by XRF
Mirjam Rauwolf was invited to Jahrestagung FG Nuklearchemie, GDCh Scientific Forum Chemistry 2017 in Berlin, Germany. There she gave a talk on the “Synchrotron Radiation Micro XRF Analysis of Zinc in Osteosarcoma Tissue”. Hurray!
The Seminar Activation Analysis and Gamma Spectroscopy (SAAGAS 26), took place on 19-22 February in TU Wien, Vienna, Austria. Our group from Atominstitut contributed to the Seminar 2 oral presentations, as well as 5 posters – and three of the posters were devoted to biological samples:
- Total X-ray reflection spectrometry of black tea and herbal infusions
- μXRF spectrometer of Atominstitut in bio-imaging application
- Confocal μXRF spectrometer for low to high Z element analysis
We’re very delighted to share, that the talk of Mirjam Rauwolf – “Synchrotron radiation micro XRF analysis of zinc in osteosarcoma tissue” received an award!