Meet us at Photobiology2019 (ESP-IUPB World congress) in Barcelona! Prof. Wobrauschek is chairing the Symposium MED-12, Synchrotron Radiation on 29th August. Here’s the program:
We’ve also prepared the poster, please visit the stand P022: Analysis of zinc in osteosarcoma tissue by synchrotron radiation micro XRF
This August our group participated in 68th Denver X-ray conference (Lombard, Illinois). Prof. Streli gave an invited talk: Elemental Imaging of Trace Elements in Bone Samples
We also presented poster F-27 Determination of the Oxidation State of Zinc and Strontium in Mineralized Osteosarcoma Tissue by in Micro X-ray Fluorescence XANES
News from Denver X-ray conference (Westminster, Colorado):
Congratulations to Prof. Christina Streli on receiving Birks award!
Our team prepared two posters for the conference:
- Poster F-67: The Submicro-X-ray Fluorescence Setup on the B16 Beamline at Diamond Light Source
- Poster F-71: Detection of Gadolinium Accumulation in Bone by XRF
Meet us at the EXRS 2018 in Ljubljana!
- Multimodal imaging of biological samples: correlation of µXRF with MALDI-MSI and with LA-ICP-MS (talk)
- Micro-XRF analysis of zinc and lead accumulation in the tidemark of articular cartilage (poster)
- Detection of Gadolinium accumulation in bone by XRF (poster)
Latest news from St. Petersburg! Anna Turyanskaya just delivered the talk “Elemental bioimaging in bone by µXRF” at 16th International Symposium on Trace Elements in Man and Animals (TEMA-16).Earlier this week, Dr. A. Pejovic-Milic (Ryerson Univerisity, Canada) presented the first results of joint project with our group – poster “Elemental mapping in rat bones treated with strontium ranelate and strontium citrate using µXRF”.